Happy Chinese New Year

Deezel

^How do I change ths name
Sup. Back with a new beat. Really need some advice on this one so don't hold back.

Post your links and I'll return the favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my shit. the drums are perfect for the melody and i like all the different samples you put in.. might need a bit more low end tho

From 1:00 on is what does it for me.
Is that a sample from hong kong fuey in the beginning half?????
I agree about the low end, I couldnt really hear any bass at all until i turned up the volume. That may not be a bad thing tho, people have a tendency to get carried away :)
You should krank that kick when the snare comes in imo.
Good job, this is a solid track.

i loved it!
i'm always up for beats that mix traditional instruments, and i think the blend was superb there.
can't wait for the finished song :-)

This beat made me grin lol, I like the concept and it just makes me think of the Rush Hour films. The chinese instruments sound good, the main thing I think needs working on is the drums from 0.38, think the kick could be heavier, thicker, punchier - you're gonna need a thumping kick to stand out against the chinese drums, and I think the pattern of the kicks would sound better if you made them follow the chinese drums - I can hear the pattern for the Big Beat working well with it...maybe worth looking at.

Keep em coming though, love the originality you've shown - like another posted said, haven't heard anything like that before.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nodding my head but LOL this beat is crazy! Very creative man. I'm digging it. Thanks for your feedback on my song.

Haha I like this. Had my head knocking anyway. Bass could have been a little sharper, especially when the snare comes in, just lacks a bit in the low frequencies. Otherwise very original!

Would have loved to check it out but the beat was made private and if its not shared with me to access the link your not going to get feedback from outsiders of your soundcloud circle.

KFX

Last edited:
Back