FWP - Remember The Good Days Feed4Feed (Drop Links)

@ VDAYBeatz, Thank you for feed, and I agree on the synth yeah! It could be placed a little more in the back, I Actually had it on paper, the stab synth to the stereo back, and make it come from 2 sides! Is that what you'd had in mind?

I think it would be dope if it was in the background and one time panned to one side, then the next to the other side.

I agree about the volume of the synth but tbh I've sat here nodding my head so much that I've forgotten about saying anything constructive :p

This is a cool song. i really like the way the bass sounds in it, and because you used so many different sounds it adds alot of diversity. I also can safely say this beat's sound is alot smoother than your other beats, new equipment is always so inspiring haha. Thanks for your feed btw, im going to take your advice!

Great laid-back vibe to this track, the keyboard sounding synth is really great and your drums have a nice rhythm to them. As far as mixing, that synth lead stands out a little too much for my tastes, maybe take a little high end off it and add some verb? Overall cool track though, great job!

@ Intricatebeats, thankyou for saying that ''it sounds better'' it cost me a hell of euros to obtain all the new equip. But it works out, all my old beats will also be re-mixed and mastered

@Brokenwookie, like your name, and im wondering what a broken wookie would sound like, but back to the subject, I think it's personal I thought about putting it back a little, but I also like the warm sound of it, but thanks for feed!

Nice beat man. I like the drum pattern that it starts out with and then comes in again every 4 bars. I like the synth, but I agree with everyone that said it needs to be lowered or panned a bit.

I love it, I can imagine Snoop Dogg on it, though I wouldn't want him to be on it aha, I dislike him! I haven't got anything bad to say about the beat tbh, other than the mix, which sounds very cluttered and distorted! I love the drum pattern too, and the drums themselves, the hi hat, kick, snare(JIZZ WORTHY - no homo), and that watered down keyboard synth that plays throughout the track(OMG)... I love the track... FULL STOP... It's dope... Can I get a download to this? I want to add it to my playlist of beats for inspiration... Haha

P.S. Is there a sample in the track? I thought it had one at first listen, but now I've played it like 5 times I'm not sure if there is a sample...

Last edited:
@ M.C. exclusivo, thank you for feed! Im wondering how the mix got distorted at you man! I mixed on krk's plus krk sub checked the mix on laptop speakers and a Bose 321 and last check over the car. But really thanks for the positive vibe man! The lead is the only sample, and the download is down the website SoundClick artist: F.W.P. - page with MP3 music downloads just scroll down!!! :-)

Awh thanks, I've found the DL! Well it sounds fine in iTunes... But on Soundclick it sounds so distorted... It must be the sound quality that my browser streamed it in! Again, thanks for the link, I think I've followed you on twitter... You have some great beats on your sound click!

No I Wouldn't change the drums, I Like it as it is, and I'll touch down the synth a little bit and than it's a rep! But Thanks for thinkin' with me!

Back