(F4F) New Heat! 4 New Trap Beats , CC Welcomed

Leftcoast 808

4 New trap bangers , well 3 really , 1 guitar orientated , constructive criticism welcomed , especially regarding structure , mixing , elements. Feed4Feed , Drop Links.

Last edited:
Like the chord progr. on the second beat but I'm wasn't feeling the build-up FX. Personally I think a rise-up fx would give the start of the chorus some more vibe. Also that FX seemed louder in the mix than the other parts. Maybe it is me but I didn't notice a change-up in the second beat, for instance later on in the track. I think that would keep it more interesting when maybe a new or different instrument comes into the track. Nonetheless some very nice trap beats!

I feel like The drums are too low. The bass kick should be "kickin", give it more power. Try to level the tracks as good as possible. But you have some quality beats up though. Not a trap beat fan, but the beats are good.

Like the chord progr. on the second beat but I'm wasn't feeling the build-up FX. Personally I think a rise-up fx would give the start of the chorus some more vibe. Also that FX seemed louder in the mix than the other parts. Maybe it is me but I didn't notice a change-up in the second beat, for instance later on in the track. I think that would keep it more interesting when maybe a new or different instrument comes into the track. Nonetheless some very nice trap beats!
Thanks , I'm on fence about even using build up fx , but will be working on creating a new one. Its' a light subtle sound in transition , ie: hits drop in / out , a few diff sounds , and the main mel plays throughout until chorus on a diff synth. Appreciate the feed.

I feel like The drums are too low. The bass kick should be "kickin", give it more power. Try to level the tracks as good as possible. But you have some quality beats up though. Not a trap beat fan, but the beats are good.
Thanks , I've been wondering if my subs are too low , its' always hard for me to tell how loud they should be as far as what they do in most tracks.

the third one was sick but the kicks should be stronger. also all 4 of them look the same structure wise, you should make each one different.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/spirited-away-sample-beat-f4f-453583/

Thanks , I'll be working on my kick / sub (have a new beat bout to upload with some better eq'ing in that direction) , I mostly bring the hook in first but i'll be looking into different structures , its' a bit hard wondering if an artist knows where your hook lies , or if the beat even needs one.

Thanks for the feed @ all , I'll be dropping feed soon tonight for you guys.

Beat 1 -

Filter sweep in the intro could use some work. Instrumentation is pretty clean and melodies work but could use some refinements. The bass and kick are basically completely behind the mix and don't really sit well at all. Basically all the drums need work. Beat has the right elements but just needs a once over with fine tuning things mix wise, melody wise, and drum wise. Otherwise its cool beat like the sound choices and different elements.

Beat 2 -

Should get yourself a better tag. This beat is more R&B in the intro. Definitely has the trap elements but doesn't really have that catchy feeling cause the lead melody just repeats. Maybe play with some slide notes or add a few notes on the 4th bar to make it switch up. Again pretty much the same thing on this beat mix wise. Bass is better in this beat from beat 1 but everything needs to be refined a bit. Sounds are there and elements all work.

Beat 3 & 4

Pretty much the same exact things mentioned for beat 1 and 2.

Try watching this video on mixing your kick and bass it helped me fine tune my mixes a lot. Link - Tha Big Bang Theory, Bass Series Explained - YouTube

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS

FEED MY NEW BEAT - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...oss-type-anthem-beat-{feed-feed-100%}-453974/

Back