F4F Asap rocky type beat

I like the idea of this beat, although I'm not sure I could see the rappers you listed hopping on it...maybe Mac Miller, but even that's a stretch, the beat is too uplifting for that type of rapping style. Also, I feel like the mix is a bit unclean, try EQing off the high end a bit. Not entirely sure if I'm feeling the middle drum breakdown either, but that's up to you. Overall looking good man, just give it a little more fine tuning

Check me out?: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ng-wiz-khalifa-trinidad-james-samples-475312/

Ill take that into consideration and adjust... Thanks man i actually was having trouble thinking of anybody who could touch this one lol

I do like the sound selection and even the composition...but i really had to turn the volume down because of the high frequencies and the velocities a bit.

Yea just a little eq to shave off the top...i use a high cut....but for the most part I control my spacials using a linear EQ.
I like to draw intresting envelopes to give everything space, and even save them for later!...

Glad to hear you putting your mind to your work and getting out there!

check me out here, some crazy electronic music :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-landmark-track*-finally-figured-out-475247/

The soundscape is really pleasing to the ear, thought it might be a bit trippy to listen to this with headphones! :) You have clearly put a lot of effort into little details, which makes the track even more interesting - at least in my books. There might be a bit too much compression going on, but otherwise everything sounds really professional and balanced. It could also be Youtube-related? The drums are mixed especially well in the track - deep yet punchy!

I agree with what everyone says with this being a little too happy for the rappers you listed. The bead does seem a bit psychedelic and colorful. This is an overall good job.
Feedback?

Almost sounds like a dreamy arabmuzik feel to it some crazy hi hats would really set it off, i like it overall though

check out my thread as well

Last edited:
Back