Electric - I would like to get some advice

Masaqqra

HEY everyone
i have done this song and i would like to hear what do you realy think

...and this one is exactly the same but i try to fit vocal :-( ...yeah, i TRY and i cant, would u give me some advice pls?
vocal start at 2:26...few words

---------- Post added 11-02-2012 at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-01-2012 at 08:56 PM ----------

if not advice, can i get any feedback?

Well. At first I must say, that this is very creative. It's nothing I have heard before in a similar form. I don't even know in which Genre to place that.

But it somehow really doesn't fit my taste, can't help it. The melody is somehow too hard to swallow for me. It "lies heavy" in my stomach. The mix is nice, and the instruments sound pretty clean. They mix with each other quite well, too.

And the vocals. Well, I don't wanna sound too harsh, but try to find some different ones^^

Just checking out tracks. This seems like an 80's inspired synth pop track, but also has a breaks influence in it. I understand the melody comment, it does seem jarring at first, but a lot of songs in that synth pop style are a little like that. I would say that if you want to try and fit vocals, you have to be very aware of what frequencies are being used by instruments. Like, there are a lot of loud and high frequency/range synths in the track. When you try to add a vocal on top of that, you will defiantly run into frequency masking. That's when level,panning, eq, and reverb start to come into play. You have to make room for the vocal, if that is the center attention of track. Either by moving stuff out of the way, moving it further back in the track, ect. It's not my cup of tea, but I know people that enjoy this type of music. Keep it up.

ez...

It starts good, but i just can't listen all of it. I can't say what to change. The only good thing is the mix.

I left feedback on your track and although theres some things that need work this track is far from horrible and I think if you stick with your craft youll be surprised at how far you go.

Reminds me of some tracks I did when I first started using Reason. Are you clicking in the notes with a mouse or using a keyboard? Sounds like you're using the mouse which is why every note feels regimented. I'd purchase a cheap keyboard so you can experiment with melodies... the tunes need more of a bounce to break them up. Also as noted above try using different instruments and octaves so things don't sound so sharp. Not sure what program your using but if it has a spectrum analyser it's worth learning how to use it.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ceive-feedback/rihanna-umbrella-remix-423313/

You should try and add some more mid-range instruments. Right now there is alot of masking going on with all the highfreq instruments fight over the same area.

Hey dude. It seems like mostly everyone just doesn't really dig the style of music. I think people who like this kind of music would probably dig it.
It's a really good mix, but the arrangement is just a little too strange for my tastes.

For some reason, the second track with vocals is not available here for me. This does seem kind of 80's to me, but I'm an 80's baby and I like that element. Can't give any comment on the vocal mix since I didn't get to hear it, but the music is not bad. It does kind sound like the note are kind of singled out which give it kind of a very simplistic feel. That's where your MIDI controller shines. I'm new to electronic synthpop type stuff too, so in some cases you may be on point. I'd say keep it up. I'd also like your feedback on my first ever electronic/dance release. Thanks in advance.

JD

Nos by JD Eyebrows on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

track with vocal is removed...

i will repair this tune soon, you guys really helped me a lot, i will talk to you again soon, thx

Back