Please review my track

too my ears the mix sounds like too much instruments in mid range btw good composition and arrangement.. keep producing bro

Drums feels little powerless or are just too quiet well anyway there's something IMO? The crash at 1.02 is kinda loud then.
But nice synths and track in overall. Like Gre!g said: keep producing!

Composition is nice , got a nice trancy feel. I like the solo melody which introduces the break, but then.. that break though, very well played :-)

Now for the technical part, you should practice building up energy towards a drop, because the idea is great and the overall track is sweet, but I can't feel the energy at the drop at all. One part is because the drums are way too low, the track definitely needs another mixdown (sound fx and synths are unbalanced) but mostly because the anticipation for the drop is hardly there. You want your buildup to be as epic as possible to have the drop throw people off and make them want to jump around ;)

Listen to ALOT of music that inspires you, listen to how these producers achieved what they achieved and keep on producing and trying yourself! The talent is there!

Back