I would love to hear your opinions

nimidovrat

Hi to all,

I'm new here ,and i would like to share with you my new track:
I would love to hear your opinions :)

Love it man! Super smooth. love the build and risers etc. the drop hits and the bass is a little muddy IMO. too much happening down there. seems to be much cleaner in drop two, loved the change up man really diggin this. It's grimey yet beautiful! then drop three I found the muddy bass again

Maybe pull out the high hat a little bit as well to really get people moving?

nice vocals as well!

Keep it up!

Thank you very much for your comment.
i will definitely try to improve the things you say.
:cheers: man

Last edited:
I think you could boost the bass synths/pads volume a little bit, it feels a little bit like the leads are by themselves.
I also miss some lowend.
The beat in the intro sounds a little bit like a ticking clock.
Add some slight velocity differencies in the snare in the breakdown.
Boost the kick and hihats a little bit.
The drumstep breakdown later on in the track could do some tone corrections to lift it up a little bit, especially the pad, which I think lack a little bit around 2-5 kHz.

Sounds very professional!

This is awesome! I really think you used great sounds on this track and the mix overall sounds pretty on point to me. It is a very professional sounding track. I really like the composition too: all the drops feature something different, not just plain old copy and paste. Really enjoyed listening to this one, great job!

This is awesome! I really think you used great sounds on this track and the mix overall sounds pretty on point to me. It is a very professional sounding track. I really like the composition too: all the drops feature something different, not just plain old copy and paste. Really enjoyed listening to this one, great job!

Really happy to hear that man,thanks a lot :)

So...say I have a friend into my studio to record a song. He writes a song, records the song, plays all of the instruments and produces the song. I co- produce and engineer. We spend hrs. working on this song over a period of about a month (in my studio). Now the song is complete. It's a good song. I have completed a video for the song. The files are on my computer. I am ready to release it. He still wants to tinker with it.
My question is who owns the files. Would I be violating any of his rights by releasing without his go-ahead. Both song and video.

So...say I have a friend into my studio to record a song. He writes a song, records the song, plays all of the instruments and produces the song. I co- produce and engineer. We spend hrs. working on this song over a period of about a month (in my studio). Now the song is complete. It's a good song. I have completed a video for the song. The files are on my computer. I am ready to release it. He still wants to tinker with it.
My question is who owns the files. Would I be violating any of his rights by releasing without his go-ahead. Both song and video.

Strange that you ask it in my thread, but of course you violating his rights ,like it sounds you have not more than 30% of the rights.

Hey, new here too. Think the song itself is very solid. Do think, however, that what the others have said is very valid. It's pretty high up and there's not much punching up from the bottom to join. And the second to last build-up is really shrill, to the point of being painful. The end part of the last buildup is also really loud and painful. You don't want a listening experience to hurt the ears if everything else is level. There are some high instruments that really need to come down. But I mean, melodically speaking and in terms of movement, dynamism and cohesion of the song, you've done an excellent job.

I will say the last section with the appeggio synth around 5min in not necessary and a little out of place. You could cut it out all together and the song would probably benefit, in my opinion.

Hope this was helpful.

Hey, new here too. Think the song itself is very solid. Do think, however, that what the others have said is very valid. It's pretty high up and there's not much punching up from the bottom to join. And the second to last build-up is really shrill, to the point of being painful. The end part of the last buildup is also really loud and painful. You don't want a listening experience to hurt the ears if everything else is level. There are some high instruments that really need to come down. But I mean, melodically speaking and in terms of movement, dynamism and cohesion of the song, you've done an excellent job.

I will say the last section with the appeggio synth around 5min in not necessary and a little out of place. You could cut it out all together and the song would probably benefit, in my opinion.

Hope this was helpful.

OK.thank you

Back