ℓʊḟяeḓ1 яℳ - Sciencetology F4F

Beat is mad laid back. The guitar riff is on point. Is that a synth or live guitar? I would like to hear a little more distortion on the riff, but it sets the track off nicely.

The mix sounds just right. The piano and the synth pad play nice together and the drum kit comes in just hard enough. Only thing I would suggest/add would be a syncopated synth/arp as a build or transition to break it up a little.

Anyway, the beat goes hard. It's dark as hell and would sound good with Eminem on it.

-TB

I like the minimalist aspect of the beat, I think it could use a bit more layering towards the end to where is builds up just a tad. Overall nice and has a good dark vibe to it.

Drop links n feedback.

Love the melody of the track and the sounds you used, real nice. Only thing imo that could use improvement are the drums. Real nice either way man, great job!

Can you do me a favor & check out my submission for Pusha T's producer contest? Any feedback will be helpful & if you can favorite the track that would be great, thanks!

Legitmix

loving this track man. Id be interested to hear that guitar/synth sound in the intro/chorus in a different sound. I cant explain what honestly but I feel like it could be a little sicker. Also the snare could use some variation in the velocity to give it a more human sound.

nice work

i **** with it i like the instruments and the format but im not feeling that snare

Returning some feed. Like the sound selection. Pretty dark. Mix sounds good to me. That bass sound is not doin it for me, though. I'd like a smoother tone that sits in the beat more, but that's just personal preference. Drums sounds are dope. Keep it up 1derful. Left you some love on soundcloud too.

Great work breh , the guitars melody is sick as **** , have a nice dark feel , mix is good , dont have nothing negative to say on this one . keep up that good work!

Back