Download my EP Thing!

I'm digging Coral Reef and Resiliation. I love the chill vibe on Coral. The Percussions on Res are nice.. cool work b.

That pad on welcome sounds like water that track is different then usual still stick

Your shit is really unique love it my favorite track would be there it is or coral reef fantasies

Welcome has that "echolocation" type feel to it... Sweet track dude, puts out good vibes. Wasn't really feelin the second synth that came in tho, third one sounded a lot better. Drums gained a little variation towards the end, could use a little more tho. Good track tho, well mixed, good job!

There It Is... Not feelin the melody as much as the first one(at least at the beginning), though I do like the drums a lot more. I like the amount of variation on this track, nice work!

Coral Reef Fantasies... This has more of a chill vibe to it, I think it could use a little something to fill it out... Maybe a stronger pad or lead instrument, can't really pick out what it is.(maybe it's just vocals) Cool sound tho, nice!

AC... I like the shakers in this one.. The melody is kind of repetitive tho and I'm not really feelin it to be honest. I like the complexity of this track tho..

Resiliation: Cool vibe, kinda like an underwater cave feel to it. Really feelin the drums on this track when the come in. This is prolly my favorite of the ones you got up there. Good work! Keep doin your thing man!

thank you guys for your feedback. If you want feedback to be returned, leave a link to your thread please, its hard to keep track of who is looking for feedback and who is just returning it

Back