British rapper/producer - MUST HEAR!! (Feedback Returned!)

LifeWhite

This is one of my songs called 'Smoke Screens' from me and my hip hop groups new EP called Perception that I produced and recorded. I produced the track with fruity loops and used it's recording features to record a violin and a keyboard.

It's featuring a friend of mine who lives out in California who's a spoken word artist.

Please leave any feedback you guys might have, all feedback returned!

You download our EP via hulkshare, please find the link below.

Click here to download Perception!

Dig that swing feel, sounds safe. I'd like to see how this guy sounds over one of my hip hop tracks.

not really feeling the beat I dont think its fits u guys and I think it could've used a thick bassline, you're buddy was nice at the start, you were pretty dope too, but its like he was much louder than you so it was wierd when you came in, you got a good flow keep it up man

nice track man feeling the lyrics and nice flow your voice is a bit like frank skinners from the streets but more of a hip hop vibe i got some beats you might be interested in spitting over ????

Thanks for the feedback guys, and everyone in our groups different so it would be difficult to say it doesn't fit 'us' if there isn't a reason as we're all extremely versatile and open minded.

dope man loving the message and lyrics, i like the fact hes a little louder because it sounds like hes preaching, keep grinding

pretty dope man -- the beat has a nice ambient vibe and the little synths that come in and out are dope! loving the tonality of them, like some smooth 8bit or 16bit stuff; really dope! I think the vocals on this could really be helped with some intricate delays and adlibs cause this beat has a lot of room to really be able to play around with the vocals; and maybe bring the vocals a little more upfront and add a little more reverb. just something to really give them a nice ambient fullness to match the beat -- just my opinion man but that's what i'm hearing in my head that would sound super dope on this man

keep it up though man, this is sounding sick so far!

return the feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...inions-original-composition-dark-beat-397055/

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Make sure you all drop your links in here so I can return the feedback!

Last edited:
Back