Blame Scottie (Chill Rework of BoardWalk's I'm To Blame/STBB 374)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Royal

Fruity Loops Supporter

Laid back rework, really need an emcee on this I believe! Mix sucks, I will fix it after some sleep for sure.

Really smooth song - this is my type of beat so I'm already going to check out more of your material. Love the tempo and the samples. Mix sounds nice too and properly EQ'd. I would like to hear some other variety added to the chorus besides just a looping of the vocal - maybe more piano, strings...just some other melody to really elevate that chorus. Good job. (Now I'm hearing the synth at the end - THIS is what I'm talking about during the chorus LOL!

Check me out at: https://soundcloud.com/wildinout/i-know

Thanks for the feedback! I didn't want the hook to be too busy, I already had a piano chord progression, guitar samples, rhodes samples, and a vocal sample on top of that, but I can see where you're coming from. I was going to do add some synth work to the hook, but then Stones Throw Records had to go ahead and repost my track :4theloveofgod:.

Bruh, already commented on soundcloud about this track...In-freaking-credible. This shit is so soulful. This is the type of tracks I want to make. Everything about this track is right.

Me Like! love these mellow vibes! mix it and you got a hit mate! feeling this shit right away!

Track is dope. I like this kind of beats. Vocals and instruments are beautiful. Drums are definitely made for this sample. I'd like to sign out shakers. They are really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back