Beats By Deuce615 Check Me Out Feedback returned

peace- thanks for the feed...Putitdown , put it down, i'ld say don't even let anyone spit on this track incase their lyrics aren't up to par ,lol. I listened to 2 of em that and hold ya head i think , in my opinion only, they good as instrumental tracks along the lines of RJD2 where theres no lyricist you just killin it , if you can get enough of them together add some dope samples of w/e to tie them in together. i don't just my thoughts...stay inspired, and keep doin your thing

thats for the feedback fam and yea ive been struggling trying to find artist to murder beats like this.... but that instrumental album is not a bad idea thanks for the thought!

WOW, i really didnt expect such nice style mane. very chilled and sometimes reminds me of dj shadow.
the choppings are very nice and fluid. i couldnt hear something bad about the mixes.

i them a lot, great arrangement and the mixes are very clean. another plus, because to me anyways they dont sound like every other sampled beat out there. skyline was my fav. that beat is dope as hell

you def. have your own style which is a great thing, all the mixes were pretyy much on point too, keep it up man

Let me first start off saying that I'm not a big fan of how mainstream uses 808's (that rat-a-tat thing). It literally makes me cringe.

Now about your music. I loved the way you had your own style of melodies while incorporating that style. I, for one, loved them. With your melodies, you took some of the pressure off of those 808's.

If 808's is your heart, keep doing what you're doing. If you're using them because that's what you hear in mainstream(which I don't think you're doing), then experiment with other drums.

All in all, though. You did a great job on those beats!

For my taste the winner is PutItDown. I like them all. All the tracks are clean and with good variations. Overall dope. Keep it up.

Back