B A N G E R Made A Beat with Logic pro x ! Best Sub bass ive had . F4F ASAP!

monsterbash

I finally purchased logic pro x and made a beat with all the stock kits and synths . check it out. 3 beat ever so dont judge to hard .

as always feed back for feedback .

Im feeling this man. That bell typish sound is crazy, and the subs are dope. Id prolly add 1 sound more but if someone spits a verse on top maybe it wont be needed!
logic stock sounds are pretty dope.
Keep em comin!

this is chill man! I would love to hear some more out of you claps, those 808 are ground shaking and it drowns alot, also it would never hurt to try and add some more percussion in there just to spice the beat up, maybe some bongos other small sfx that can make your beat more unique man, other than that good job dude! this is a pretty solid beat

this is chill man! I would love to hear some more out of you claps, those 808 are ground shaking and it drowns alot, also it would never hurt to try and add some more percussion in there just to spice the beat up, maybe some bongos other small sfx that can make your beat more unique man, other than that good job dude! this is a pretty solid beat

dude i hear you on that. i may comp the subs ever so slightly . but i agree 100% about spicing the beat up. ill hit yall with an update soon.

Im feeling this man. That bell typish sound is crazy, and the subs are dope. Id prolly add 1 sound more but if someone spits a verse on top maybe it wont be needed!
logic stock sounds are pretty dope.
Keep em comin!

thanks dude. ive been trying to add another synth but honestly i think i need to just spice the beat up a little bit. maybe a dab of shaker , and a pinch of world percussion .

did you need me to leave feedback anywhere?

Last edited:
Nice beat! The only thing I would recommend is put some percussion in there it really makes the beat sound fuller, but really bangin beat man :)

Back