ASAP Rocky Beat & West Coast Slapper! ALL FEED RETURNED!!!!!

itzdlo

ayodlo
What up FP. Im looking for feedback on a couple new beats. First one is called "TheHive" & the second one is called "SpaceShips". If you like it, Rate The Beat a 5 Star, I will GLADLY return the favor! The more detail/constructive criticism you give me, the more I will give you. Drop your links so I can return the favor. By the way, theres 2 versions of "SpaceShips". One with an intro and one without one. You don't have to listen to both.

Website - SoundClick artist: ayodlo - page with MP3 music downloads

Direct link to "TheHive" - SoundClick artist: ayodlo - page with MP3 music downloads

Direct link to "SpaceShips" - SoundClick artist: ayodlo - page with MP3 music downloads

Direct link to "SpaceShips W/ Intro" - SoundClick artist: ayodlo - page with MP3 music downloads

Hope everyone is doing good, stay productive,

dlo

Last edited:
wattup yo. Returning yo feed. First beat is nice I like the build up you created. Great keys in there also man this one stuck out alot, I was vibin. I listened to Spaceships with the intro, I really love the creativity you put into it. Those strings sound sick and the drums are on point. Everything is mixed top notch great work, I enjoyed listening.

Spaceships is some of the best shit i've seen posted here, I could see ASAP flow over that with Schoolboy Q or Kendrick, nice stuff. It is different but still familiar with the ears if you know what I mean. I like it w/o the intro better though

Spaceships is some of the best shit i've seen posted here, I could see ASAP flow over that with Schoolboy Q or Kendrick, nice stuff. It is different but still familiar with the ears if you know what I mean. I like it w/o the intro better though

Thanks fam, I appreciate that.

Thanks for the feed everyone.

that spaceships joint is nice! A couple things I'd personally change are getting rid of that little sfx in the background and also build up the intro a little so that it feels right when the beat drops other than I cant really complaint about anything other than the mix.

"the hive" dope beat. transitions fit in perfectly and im in love with those strings. one downside in my opinion is that piano sound you're using doesnt sit well within the mix.

that spaceships joint is nice! A couple things I'd personally change are getting rid of that little sfx in the background and also build up the intro a little so that it feels right when the beat drops other than I cant really complaint about anything other than the mix.

"the hive" dope beat. transitions fit in perfectly and im in love with those strings. one downside in my opinion is that piano sound you're using doesnt sit well within the mix.

Yea thats how I felt too. Which piano? The Chords? Or the Melody that comes in every once in a while?

I'm digging the beats man, that spaceship one started off kinda dull but then it really came to shine. I can really dig the mixes man, maybe you could give me a few pointers?

I like the spaceships one is really sick sounding , but I don't like the pitch of the bass on the kicks. Also the intro was kinda harsh to my ears. ...idk
I actually liked the Hive better. It had a very inspirational feeling but it was trippy at the same time. it's siiiick man

I'm digging the beats man, that spaceship one started off kinda dull but then it really came to shine. I can really dig the mixes man, maybe you could give me a few pointers?

Yup, just refer me to a song when you post one and i'll give you some feedback on your mix. Its all about LP,BP, & HP filters - Reverb - Compression - Limiting - Stereo Imaging.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I like the spaceships one is really sick sounding , but I don't like the pitch of the bass on the kicks. Also the intro was kinda harsh to my ears. ...idk
I actually liked the Hive better. It had a very inspirational feeling but it was trippy at the same time. it's siiiick man

Im glad you liked Hive, no one else has really commented about it. lol.

YOU WASSUP WITH YA HOMIE THE HIVE I REALLY LIKE THAT TRACK WHEN THAT SAMPLE DROPS IN FOR A SECOND ITS A LIL OFF KEY BUT IT ACTUALLY MUSICALLY WORKS WITH EVERYTHING ELSE DRUMS WHERE REALLY GOOD SOUNDS LIKE SOME NIPSEY HUSTLE TYPE TRACK IM REALLY FEELING THAT ONE GOOD JOB AND SPACESHIPS IS A REAL GOOD VIBE TRACK I SEE WHERE U WERE GOING WITH IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU COULD JUST VIBE AND SMOKE TO OR DRINK TO AND DEF LOVED THE SWITCH UP WITH THE DRUMS THE SONG STRUCTURE WAS PERFECT NEVER GOT BORED AT ALL LISTENING TO IT AND IT DEF GOT THE THOUGHTS RUNNING GREAT TRACK. LEAVE ME SOME FEEDBACK HOMIE https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/check-out-my-music-leave-some-feedback-will-given-back-100%25-honest-414028/#post49448482

YOU WASSUP WITH YA HOMIE THE HIVE I REALLY LIKE THAT TRACK WHEN THAT SAMPLE DROPS IN FOR A SECOND ITS A LIL OFF KEY BUT IT ACTUALLY MUSICALLY WORKS WITH EVERYTHING ELSE DRUMS WHERE REALLY GOOD SOUNDS LIKE SOME NIPSEY HUSTLE TYPE TRACK IM REALLY FEELING THAT ONE GOOD JOB AND SPACESHIPS IS A REAL GOOD VIBE TRACK I SEE WHERE U WERE GOING WITH IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU COULD JUST VIBE AND SMOKE TO OR DRINK TO AND DEF LOVED THE SWITCH UP WITH THE DRUMS THE SONG STRUCTURE WAS PERFECT NEVER GOT BORED AT ALL LISTENING TO IT AND IT DEF GOT THE THOUGHTS RUNNING GREAT TRACK. LEAVE ME SOME FEEDBACK HOMIE https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/check-out-my-music-leave-some-feedback-will-given-back-100%25-honest-414028/#post49448482

Thanks for the feed fam. I just went ahead and took that riff out. It was the only thing people were questioning. lol. Might as well take it out.

"the Hive" Gave off the "unthinkable" vibe by alicia keys, yet it stayed real hip hop, and i dug the west coast vibe it had with it too... you could go hip hop or r&b with that one, either way.

"spaceships" was just a tad bit slow for me, i clicked the one w/o the intro too, so maybe work on bringing it in faster, because it is interesting when it drops.

Keep grinding man, much respect, im on twitter @logic_AD

spaceships is ****ing dope as shit! love it with the wiz intro on it too....just goes to show what a artist could do with it...wiz didnt even mean for that to be the intro but it fits really well. love the way you break into a lil tom break too.....whered you get all them dope ass sound effect type dealys?

Hello :)
I really like both of these track man
The Hive: Nice piano melody and i love these air pads or synths you put in gives it a nice feel. Drums hit hard man. And the strings filler fits perfect
Spaceship:I didnt really like the melody that much. The drums are bangin tho.
Overall i would say that i really like the The Hive beat more. But both are good beats man
Check out mine
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...gk-style-track-check-out-414392/#post49451380

Back