Archangels and YWM Collab (F4F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildinout8

YWM made a beat that I would listen to at work over and over again. He was also kind enough to give me the .wav file because I had to just an Archangels remix. With both my girlfriend and YWM's approval I have come up with this version.

Review it - let me know what you think: whether it's a great remix, it doesn't do the original's justice, sucks, it doesn't matter - I respect each and every opinion.

And as everyone who has given me feedback knows, I not only give honest and in depth reviews, but also check out your Soundcloud. Happy Mother's Day!

https://soundcloud.com/wildinout/archangels-x-ywm-you-were-missed

C'mon fellas - 16 views, but no plays on the SoundCloud and no responses to the thread...what are we really doing here?? Give me the raw and the real if you ain't feelin it...that's the only way we all improve!!

well i liiike how it ends...but i feel this needs more instruments and sounds overall...i feel the idea is there..i really liiike the drums...however i feel the bass collides with the kick drum...the frequencies clash on the low end...the chorus is pretty cool and the second verse is pretty cool with the little synth bleeps...more so i feel the strong point on this is def the drums...i really feel em..and the switch up on the third verse is very well done...overall i really like the tracks low key vibe and melodies..add a few things in and improve the mix and i think this thing will really shine...check me

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/im-spaced-out-feat-dredge-f4f-476105/

Thank you for the feeback, vato22...YWM gave me the SAME EXACT feedback when I sent him the rough draft and I agree with you both. Glad you checked out the collab and hope you check out YWM's Soundcloud page

The sax is so smooth. I like it very much. Especially hook moment. Bass is also good. But I think you need to add more life to drums. Coz they sound a bit sharp.
Good work!

this is cool. i feel like it lacks energy tho imo. drums are cool but need switchup and maybe an additional element to break it up. maybe a bit more punch on the kick.. keep at it man and thanks for the feed

I usually really like your tracks but I wasn't feeling this one so much. I'm not sure why. Technically It's good, it varies throughout but I dunno it lacks a little something. I feel like the drums are a bit too agressive (maybe a bit of tape could do some good) and also I'm not a fan of the voice sounding synth in the chorus.
Other than that, the drum patterns are great, I like the piano and electric piano. But there's something missing and I'm not sure what it is :/
Sorry I can't be more helpful about why I'm not feeling this one so much
Return the feed here, thanks :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...cholic-bliss-my-first-chillstep-track-476703/

digging the vibes on this one, but i knew i would i mean come on YWM is on it haha
the low end seems a little muddy and clashes at point, but all still a dope beat, keep it up fellas......oh yea and the outro's my shit haha

this is cool. i feel like it lacks energy tho imo. drums are cool but need switchup and maybe an additional element to break it up. maybe a bit more punch on the kick.. keep at it man and thanks for the feed

Thanks for the feeback, Kdanger. I agree that the drums could use a switchup and various points. How do you recommend adding more energy? I tried having the bassline during the verse bounce to keep the flow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back