All About The Music. All FB returned.

Ace2CWB

I dont usually do stuff like this, tell me what you think about it, comment on anything about it, it helps.

Last edited:
This is very diffferent from what I'm used to hearing. In my opinion it gets very repetitive. I think you might want to consider integrating different things into it to diversify. It does have a strong foundation to build from, so I think if you invest a little more time in differentiating it will lead to a dope conclusion.

Yo! Well whenever you go outside of your element it will always be wierd. I actually did something very similar, but I made a dubstep beat. I ended up using a lot of different instruments to achieve the sound i wanted, and did want to make it sound tooooooo repetitive. Here's the track. Hopefully it'll give you ideas.

Yo I thought that track was pretty cool, maybe some builds and drops would work nicely make it not as repetitive. Pretty cool though, defly different. I could picture someone like Busta Rhymes on this though rippin it fast

Check out my stuff too at: w w w. soundcloud .c o m/cognize

Its not a bad track...feelign the melody but not the drums...if only the drums were not so electro it would be better, but i guess that was the point :)

Back