2 NEW Electro Hip Hop Beats!!

pedrolopez

Hey heres 2 beats that I produced. I would like feedback mostly on just the beat since I produced it. But if you wanna leave feedback on the song as a whole thats cool. I will return feedback also

Thanks for the feedback on my song..
Im checkin your videos...
Im feelin the songs man..Hold me down is real nice... Very commercial...Rapper sounds like Pitsburg Slim a little bit..but im feelin the track..
Red Cups soundin cool too man.. Nice production on that..
Keep up the good work !

Srik

Thanks for the feedback on my song..
Im checkin your videos...
Im feelin the songs man..Hold me down is real nice... Very commercial...Rapper sounds like Pitsburg Slim a little bit..but im feelin the track..
Red Cups soundin cool too man.. Nice production on that..
Keep up the good work !

Srik

Thnx for the feedback i appreciate it.

When i first listened to Hold Me Down I thought wow. It's was a good beat and sounded great to the vocals.
But when I listened to Red Cups and Back Pack I thought W-O-W. The melody has a richer sound and the beat is real good. The vocals are better in HMD, I think, but the RCaBP is a better song.

Well done!

very different sound...but i like it, def got that club feel...i would work on the mixes a little more tho...get those drums hittin right...but keep grindin man, there's a market for ur sound no doubt

When i first listened to Hold Me Down I thought wow. It's was a good beat and sounded great to the vocals.
But when I listened to Red Cups and Back Pack I thought W-O-W. The melody has a richer sound and the beat is real good. The vocals are better in HMD, I think, but the RCaBP is a better song.

Well done!
thnx for the feedback. i honestly like "hold me down" more. but i do c what your saying.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

very different sound...but i like it, def got that club feel...i would work on the mixes a little more tho...get those drums hittin right...but keep grindin man, there's a market for ur sound no doubt
thnx! im definitely still trying to learn alot. but im definitely gonna keep grindin, this is what i love.

Sounds like you've got something really good goin on here dude. Nice variety and it ties really well with the vocals. Keep making tracks! :D

Sounds like you've got something really good goin on here dude. Nice variety and it ties really well with the vocals. Keep making tracks! :D
Thnx! i appreciate that!

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

very unique style i like it. nice compositions and Melodys nice vocals keep doin ur thing
thnx! for the support

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

"hold me down" was the best to me! but i like all the trax, good work man!

TREDOX BEATS's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
return the feed
"Tired Remix" i think is the best one. i liked "sex mode 2" also. the only thing i would fix on that track is the clap. it sounds kinda muffled. keep up the good work. thnx for the feedback.

wuttup man. i like the melody you have going on. something about this makes it sounds a little cheesy, maybe the bass synth? it may just be the style of beat that im not used to. nice progressions, stay up!

Keep on pushin
thnx bro!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

thank you for the feed... nice work ;) the groove is beauty
Thnx appreciate the comment.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Digging The Feel. I Like It. Club Party Type! KEEP IT UP!
thnx bro!

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

wuttup man. i like the melody you have going on. something about this makes it sounds a little cheesy, maybe the bass synth? it may just be the style of beat that im not used to. nice progressions, stay up!
thnx for the feedback. yah im not 100% digging the sound of the bass in "red cups and backpack"

i think both of the songs are ****ing amazing! and omg whos that rapper hes amazing. ;] the beats our outstanding, some of the best electro rap ive ever heard.

Back