2 new beats (FEED 4 FEED)

Thanks for the listen on my track man. Returning the feedback now.

JockeyJump - Very catchy vocal loop. Nice heavy but clean drums. Sweet beatwork. Good stuff.

BirthdayCake - Love the 8 / 16 bit tinkley bit that sounds like its from an old Megadrive game. Nice crisp drums again. Keep it up man.

This kind of music is not really my cup of tea and I do not know much about it. But both songs seem very well-produced to me. I cannot suggest any changes at all. I liked the vocal loop thing - that was quite rememberable.

Both songs however strike me as rather repetative, but that might just be the particular genre being supposed to be like that. Good work, however.

Yo great job man. Everything is smooth and the sounds compliment eachother nicely. Keep gettin it homie!

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Thanks for the listen on my track man. Returning the feedback now.

JockeyJump - Very catchy vocal loop. Nice heavy but clean drums. Sweet beatwork. Good stuff.

BirthdayCake - Love the 8 / 16 bit tinkley bit that sounds like its from an old Megadrive game. Nice crisp drums again. Keep it up man.

exactly! overall i like the tracks but I think they can be mixed and panned a little better to give some space for the main sounds

one of few beats in this section that I really like o_O
whats the sample?:D

jockey jump goes!!!! that jawn is meean very creative flip.. definite club banger sick synth. also feelin the birthday cake jawn

Back