2 Bay Area Type beats!!! I sampled the first beat and made the 2nd from it!!!

Loved that reverbed scream.... nice song. also liked the bass note change up in the breakdown near the end

The bass on this is heavy which is good because off the switch in the middle. Agree wit dude above that scream in the begginin beat really makes the piece stand out, good production and clean mix. Keep grindin

I Really like that Note change at the end. Its HARD, i think i preferred that to the rest of the beat to be honest, know it was an outro, but i Was waiting for the drop though, alot of suspense all it needs is that thumping kick pattern.

Nice work.

Great beat man , 808 is knocking hard , nice selection of instrumentation .mix is clean , arrangement are dope , dont have nothing negative to say , keep up that good work!

That scream is sick, mix is smooth. Just put a drop in and that'll complete it I think!

Not my style of music but pretty clean production with the mix. It sounds over compressed other than thhat nice job man

goood stuff man.. that scream chant was cool, and the theme of the melody was nice...

i can't comment on the mix since i'm on my laptop speakers =/

First beat could be a banger. Love that vocal effect you use. Mix could be a lil cleaner. Second beat started out weak but once everything is in there it works. Keep grinding fam.

This is definitely a bay area style beat.

I'm not really a fan of ya'll style tbh, too repetitive for me.

All though some beats from there I would've touched bein a NYC ni99a: The Motto, Rack City, Function remix those was hard to me. But If DJ Mustard can keep making these repetitive ass beats & ppl keep buying. I see no reason why you can't sell this.

The bass on "Making Calls" can be turned up a little, I would eq the snare & turn it up a lil, but that's just me.

On Phone Home, I didn't really like it. I felt like it was just unnecessary sounds being added & it wasn't sounding together, as a cohesive unit. & the instruments seemed to be drowning out the snare to me.

I really like the synth work , even that bass synths sounds pretty good
overall the beat is great , now the only thing that it needs, it's a little drop.
keep it up

Thanks for the feedback by the way

Yeah, waitin for that drop in the second half...
Its close to the bay's sound, but not quite there,

Needs a little more grit. More gutter. More thump.

^^^^ This

You have a real good, clean mix. You do have some clicking in the telephone/radio "Hello" sample tho. not a huge problem...

A couple of tweaks and this could be on.

Back