west village still messin w sampleing all FBR

ahh nice.. cut the long intro maybe? reverb the sample and cut the high's on the reverb? or echo it...

its a good beat..

Thanks..cut the highs on the reverb. Interesting i was playing with the filter and was able to just get the singing, i wonder what cuttin reverb will do. Appreciate the advice on different techniques..

I thought the intro was kind of long, but I really like it. I like the scratches a lot, probably because I can't do that. I like the bongos in it too. I always love hearing bongos in songs but I have yet to really use them. One thing I don't like is how it fades a little during the beat but besides that I like it.
http://soundcloud.com/paper-one/3rd-instrumental

Yea i cant scratch nothin but my n*ts either... Lmfao

oh about the reverb... It will blend the chops. But reverb is not always just a push of a button.. You dont want the reverbs too long.. And you might not want the high end freq's reverbing...

intro is dumb long. I feel like you could make the chops a little bit longer they feel too choppy. Nice drums they hit hard. Nice mixing job as well bro

thanks man- yeah the intros long but without it i don't think i'ld be able clown on the word play ...but yeah i get you , i think i'll take off the clownin part make it a more serious beat , as far as makin the chops longer i gotta learn that style i'm more on the one shots. i been watchin some videos where the sound starts when they hit the next pad and they hit across from left to right and up ..
still tryin ta learn like at 2min . of Statixx Video
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=352191

still learnin always try to

thanks for the tips

I like it, but the intro as everyone else has already stated is a bit lengthy. Anyways to the point, it's definitely a funky track! Keep on developing your style!

All The Best,
Feature Cuts

haha, like what u did with that vocal sample. track is pretty dope overall. nice percussion. i think it would improve the track if you made the first 8 bars more fluent, then made it more choppy (how it is now) for the second 8 bars, and alternate them like that. Cool flip tho, for sure

Back