Smooth Drake Type Beat (100% feedback returned)

Vox chops are super dope....really like what you did with them.

Drums are nice, snare has a nice snap to it....the subtle pad sound in the background is super mellow and sits really nice w/ the vox...

Snare and kick could maybe be dialed back the slightest bit, esp the snare, its pretty loud...

OVerall super smooth track, dope work man!

thanks for the feed ima turn thos down thanks

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

bump it up

Don't turn down the snare or kick!! Just take an EQ and carve some boosts in the vocal sample that plays with the drum and snare. So boost it in the spots that aren't really used up by the snare! WOuld sound HOT!

Nice same choice. Like the change ups. I would turn the bass up a little but otherwise nice chill track bruh.

Smooth/chill beat bro. I would put a nice bassline in there to give the track more substance. Keep up the good work

There's definitely a bassline in there but I think it could be turned up a tad. I like that echoing clap and agree that the snares are nice :) Lovin the chill mood to it.

check this out ?

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-made-today-bells-no-f4f-426653/#post49535393

I reuploaded it with some tweaks should be like the the 7th or 8th post.

SpiZzy C - Work by SpiZzy-C on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free is the URL if you can't find it. Post in that thread! thanks man

thanks for feed

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

bumpppp p

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

bumppppppp

love the female vocal samples man, super smooth. drums are clean and crisp but could use a little more going on; they just leave a little to be desired.

overall it reminds me of something domo genesis (of odd future) would do.. which is dope.

good work cat

Back