SchoolBoy Q x Young Jeezy Type Beat " Since I Ble Up" Prod. By:@dblkmusic1

Donta Black

All I ask is if you like the video please give it a thumbs up, other then that please be brutally honest on criticism, like on the mix and arrangement.

And also please leave your links for me to return feed!

Im going to be honest, the beginning sounded really nice. The lead synth was overpowering every beat/drums, so try to eq it down more next time. The melody of the lead synth wasnt that great. But overall this was a good beat you made. Learn how to mix better, and try to find a better melody with the synth and you would be good to go.

will be a 100 on feed. shit would be nice if mix/levels was on point. turn the synth down in the beginning let the arp rest a bit so the 808 can breathe with the piano. pan a couple ins too.

I liked this overall. Your synthesis lead sounds pretty basic to me. If you could change he melody to something more catchy I think that would make a big difference. Mixing wise, the beat sounded kinda crowded. I think your instruments need to be EQd and panned accordingly so that they have their own "space" within the overall mix. I like your drum kit pattern break down and when u bring the beat back, it wasnt your typical which is coo. Keep at it man.

Feedback my artist's lyrical ability please:
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/ninja-only-dollars-make-sense-*prison-made-rap-song*-452629/

Sounds dope yo, I wish the drop would have came in a little sooner but overall dope stuff. I can hear someone like drake on this beat.

So the first two guys that commented must own some cheap as factory speakers, to say my mix was off. There is one note off key during the chorus, which was purposely done.

And feedback is telling me it was a bad ideal, which I can admit too.

this was a pretty ****ing sick beat. this may just be me but I think before that verse/hook melody line synth comes in which is def cool, it seems like theres some synth arpeggios and a piano sample. I think it would be cool if the piano sample was more emphasized over all the other stuff. but that could just me. overall real cool beat. If you could check out my new shit that would be cool https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/new-hip-hop-peter-p%40-arker-klonopin-gin-i-will-return-all-feed-back-453116/

I didn't see a problem with the levels. Everything sounded pretty fire too me. I actually like the note the goes off key, it changes the whole vibe. Nothing bad I can say about it. Hot track man.

Good mix overall I think there is a lot of sounds in here. The mix would actually sound a lot more clear if the layering wasn't so thick. Good work though!

nice track! love the kinda "not in tune feeling" in the bass, kick and bass works really nice together. also nice work with the panoration. great!

Yo man this beat is dope AF. I am by no means a mixing and mastering guru but this right here is nice! Lead synth could be a little better in my opinion, but never the less I like the beat. Keep it up!

A lot of god ideas here. I think the mix needs some work though. Also, I'm not a fan of the lead.

Back