Zoo Ireland - Jet Life

zoo

Hey all,

I dropped a new beat on my Cloud last night and I'm encouraging any and all forms of feedback on it.

It's down tempo, cloudy, jazzy and atmospheric with a lot of deep bass.

I'll 100% return all feedback, just drop a link and I'll get back to you.

https://soundcloud.com/zooireland/zoo-ireland-jet-life

Again, all forms of feedback are encouraged. Debut project dropping soon.

Thanks,
Zoo.

Last edited:
I really like the atmosphere and the synths, you've described it pretty well. cloudy hahaa
Only thing I can think of is the bass seems a bit overwhelming and muddy to me in some parts but it sounds like you were going for that anyway
very interesting feel overall

I really like the atmosphere and the synths, you've described it pretty well. cloudy hahaa
Only thing I can think of is the bass seems a bit overwhelming and muddy to me in some parts but it sounds like you were going for that anyway
very interesting feel overall

Thanks for the feedback dude, do you have a link you would like me to return on?

For some reason my signature isn't showing in the top post, and I can't edit the body of the text to embed the SoundCloud player either. The options aren't there. Can a mod help?

Give my track a listen and let me know what you feel. 100% returned, just drop your links.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback dude, do you have a link you would like me to return on?

For some reason my signature isn't showing in the top post, and I can't edit the body of the text to embed the SoundCloud player either. The options aren't there. Can a mod help?

Give my track a listen and let me know what you feel. 100% returned, just drop your links.
no problem, check this out if you feel like it: Choppy chill boombap beat

Hey all,

I dropped a new beat on my Cloud last night and I'm encouraging any and all forms of feedback on it.

It's down tempo, cloudy, jazzy and atmospheric with a lot of deep bass.

I'll 100% return all feedback, just drop a link and I'll get back to you.

https://soundcloud.com/zooireland/zoo-ireland-jet-life

Again, all forms of feedback are encouraged. Debut project dropping soon.

Thanks,
Zoo.

This is dope bro...some solid ideas in here...I do think u could roll some of the high and mid range off the 808 a bit to give the rest of the track a bit of space...some of the bass notes are a bit out of tune but I actually think that sounds dope for this track and I think u did it purposely...good shit homie

Back