"Zone9 Zombies" (HipHop/Trap) (CheckmyMix)(Feed4Feed)

LongLiveTheKing

Whats up fam been gone for a min grinding, Trying to improve my sound. Been working on thinking outside the box more, chords, and my overall skills on the keys would love all feedback on arrangement melody and mix

as always all feedback returned

Man this is dope! The bass goes hard on this! Did you sample Logic on this? I think I can hear some sounds from one of his tracks. :)

Mind checking out this track I made?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafZGy11mcE

thanks bro appreciate it. No samples other than maybe the vocal chop I used, Im sure that vox has been used quite a few times in production.

Nice boom bap production here, only thing Id say is that major wind down synth that comes in every 4 bars or so can come down in the mix, other than that good work you def have a unique sound

Last edited:
This is reaaally good. I like it. The tapestop effect is amazing and fits well. The soft synth played here and there isn't that great though, I would've choose something melodic it's too 'light' imo. Other than that, amazing work, keep it up!

Nice dude, the stuttering effect on the track adds a lot of momentum and flavor. The arrangement and sound selections were solid. I have to agree with the guy above on the soft synth that comes in though. The rest of the sounds bump nicely though. Overall, it's good though. I can definitely see some rappers wanting to get down on something like this

Damn man this is nice!
Shit hits hard af, love the chants and 808's, the only thing I'd change is that lead I don't really dig it that much tho :D
but overall nice beat man!

The synths sound like they're from Garageband (not a bad thing). The stutter effect was definitely dope and one of my favorite parts. Keep it going!

Back