zew Stroie - 7th Century [F4F]

oooh this cold bro.this one is dark. i love it. That melody is ridic. mix is crisp too. Only thing i think is missing is a punchy kick. let it thump!

(ima email you bout that collab today!)

Heres my new joint for feedback bro lmk what you think

oooh this cold bro.this one is dark. i love it. That melody is ridic. mix is crisp too. Only thing i think is missing is a punchy kick. let it thump!

(ima email you bout that collab today!)

Heres my new joint for feedback bro lmk what you think

thank ya man. tried to give the kick some punchiness but I didn't really succeeded. Gonna mark that one up.

I like the dark almost spooky kind of melody. Pretty catchy. I really like how hard the bass hits and the drums sound nice to me. Maybe could have a little more mid range sound for the melody, but this is dope.

I like the spooky dark atmosphere of the track, drums are on point, hard-knocking 808, but it distorts in some parts, snare/rim is also loud just right as it should be. Good job, put more time into mixing and it will be a total banger. Overall good beat, and nice sound choice.

I like the spooky dark atmosphere of the track, drums are on point, hard-knocking 808, but it distorts in some parts, snare/rim is also loud just right as it should be. Good job, put more time into mixing and it will be a total banger. Overall good beat, and nice sound choice.

that's what I'm doing right now. Grinding to get the best sounds I can deliver,

Back