XXXTentacion Infinity Remix & what do you think of X?

Synonymous

I made a remix to X's infinity beat and I personally think it's pretty hot. Wanted to get your guys' opinion/feedback. I mixed/wrote it myself while smoking a phat backwood in honor of the kid. Just a little way to pay homage in a way. RIP XXX (INFINITY 888 REMIX) by Shaka Zulu | Free Listening on SoundCloud Also, I personally have never listened to his music (other than the radio hits) just because of his whole abuse problems. That was always a turnoff for his music to me but since he's a rapper I still think he did much to the game and it just sucks seeing a young rapper lose his life. I wanted to get your opinions on him and if those allegations ever came into your head? I'll also check out your stuff and give you feedback! Thanks in advance.
TLDR: Listen to my song and give feedback and ill give you feedback. What do you think of XXXTentacion?

Last edited:
First of RIP X I was a big fan of his music and I know about all his problems from his past but how I see it he was young and A LOT of young people make mistakes its a part of growing up and loads of the greats have made mistakes, its just about learning from your mistakes as he did he was changing his life around and doing good and spreading positivity to the youth which is what they need nowadays so it hit me hard even though I didn't know him when I heard he passed at the end of the day we all human none of us are perfect but on to your instrumental. Real nice remix first of I love that beat anyway such a dope instrumental to spit on and tell a story on which you did, I loved the lyrics and the hook the hook also made me think when you was saying running out of time theres little too much time in our life so we might as well use the time wisely and overall real nice message in the track nice flow as well bro.

Back