Xtend - Need feedback!! *F4F*

inFormal_aJ

Doing it The inFormal way
Hello everyone!! I'm back with another track. This time, i switched to Orchestra. Listen to this piece and tell me what first comes in your mind. Also, criticize my work :D

As always, Feedback will be returned (If you provide the link :D)

Last edited:
Really like it bro! First thing you should work on is the intro. Add some sub melodies to lead into the bass, then lead into the main chorus. 2nd is to work on the mixing with the violins. The reverb of the strings do not match the reverb of your drums. Work on your drum mixing as well, as the hi hats are much louder than the kick and the snareclaps. Other than that, good work. The melody sounds familiar, but I can't think of the name of it haha. Good work homie! Check your Facebook and thank you for the feedback!

Really like it bro! First thing you should work on is the intro. Add some sub melodies to lead into the bass, then lead into the main chorus. 2nd is to work on the mixing with the violins. The reverb of the strings do not match the reverb of your drums. Work on your drum mixing as well, as the hi hats are much louder than the kick and the snareclaps. Other than that, good work. The melody sounds familiar, but I can't think of the name of it haha. Good work homie! Check your Facebook and thank you for the feedback!

Thanks for the feedback and support bro!! :)

Sounds like something off of Bladerunner, maybe even Blue Monday By New Order! Very well composed, Nice Track!

Pros
- The intro starts well, very hype.
- that bass is nice as well.
- the melodies

Cons
- I didn't like the drum.
- try to EQ all the sounds and take out the unneeded lows.

Ok let me preface this as I'm not trying to be an a $$ hole or anything I just like to give honest feedback. the orchestration is good but the sounds are very dated and the mix needs a lot of work. There's nothing that really catches the ear as new. You have an ear and feel for composition. Which is a great thing you just need some modern sound design. Any way keep at it. You'll get the sound design thing down.

Dope Work bro the guy above pretty much said everything soooo....Great work tight melody just need to work on your mixing and arrangement.

I would love some feed on this new mix-tape

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck-out-give-me-your-thoughts-f4f-asap-504525/

- Sol-RA

Thanks mate. All done :)

Sounds like something off of Bladerunner, maybe even Blue Monday By New Order! Very well composed, Nice Track!

Pros
- The intro starts well, very hype.
- that bass is nice as well.
- the melodies

Cons
- I didn't like the drum.
- try to EQ all the sounds and take out the unneeded lows.

Well, i wanted it to be a Electronic/Orchestral kinda beat. Didn't work out i guess :/

love orchestra stuff really like this really good composition not really feeling the drums at all though but love the strings
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back-vid-mix-lyrics-feedback-returned-504648/

Thanks for the love mate!! :D

Great beat man! I think the drums are a little messy tho. I would not add this many hihats and stuff.. If you took the drums half tempo it would be a lot easier to listen to i guess.. Still a great beat! Keep it up!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-strange-banger-beat-give-em-hell-f4f-504906/

Like klzthe13th said, working on the intro would be best. song has potential

YOUR FEEDBACK? Bienvenidos (I.S.L.A.) by michael joel | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback guys :)
Sorry i didn't see your post blackroyalty

Back