Winks/ Mad Piano Aggressive Hip Hop Beat (F4F 100%)

ha alright.

This intro is catchy as hell! I like it, it's experimental but really catchy. This is tight! keep this style coming.
It's always refreshing to hear something that's not trying to imitate an already well known sound.

Last edited:
The actual melody/style is not exactly my thing, but I REALLY liked how it broke down around :50, 1:50, and 2:50.. and I enjoyed the panning background noise throughout.. One thing that might be a good idea, but I suppose depends on what note you want to leave the track off on.. I heard the end leave off on one or two of the tails of delay, something I like to do is cut the tracks at or near where the delay tails end. Just to give it a clean finish and perhaps make it easier to mix up into an album or ep. But giving it a hard end may add some tension/or give it a hard note to end off on when going to the next track.

P.S. I might've liked the melody/style more had I been in a different mood upon listening though! ^^ I love piano.

Here's two tracks I have posted here,

Feel free to like/comment/leave feedback/give advice on either one, both, or none! Any feedback given will be greatly appreciated.

Dignity

Stand Up

Both are alt/experimental ambient trap inspired tracks.

the drums are pretty simple, add more hats, snares, also the drums are not punchy enough, the piano is kinda repetitive too
big up for originality and creativity tho!

Back