Whiplash (it might make your neck snap)

s.singh

www.mellowdeep.com
Made this last night on Maschine and would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Drop your links and will return all feed.

Peace

this is really different than modern sound or maybe the music i listen to. Reminds me of a trick daddy song. its a good display of production skills, wish it was longer. as far as mixing goes i dont hear any flaws.

interesting sound with all the horns. I feel like the drums are lacking tho. they just dont hit hard enough. I think that would compliment the horns alot better!

nice track. mix is solid. my main criticism is that the style doesn't feel very unique, i've heard a lot of beats that are very similar to this before. i'd also recommend using your producer tag a little bit less frequently, its a bit excessive as is. keep it up though, i followed you on soundcloud.

Flawless! love the drums, the horns, and the guitar (is it a guitar?). Did a great job, mix sounds good, too.

Aye this is sick. Really love the style, and especially the bass line. Only thing I would say is probably make the drums slightly more prominent in the mix.
Good work man.

I like the flow/tempo of the beat, and the transition around the :30 mark. My advice would be too add like one more sound there to really bring the beat out, maybe a certain kind of horn or something. And a harder drum but other than that, nice work.

it's a well crafted beat but I don't see it going any further then just filler you know? but eve fillers have a place somewhere like in video games, youtube videos, etc.

I really enjoyed the horns in this beat, made it sound epic and stuff haha. For improvements tho, I would make the drums hit harder, especially the snare. The vocal shoutouts could also be limited as i thought they were used too much. Other than that, I thought this beat live.

It's a well produced track but I agree with some of the others that because it's kind of a dated style it sounds like production library music for video games or reality TV and stuff like that instead of for a modern artist....that's not a bad thing tho...good job

Nice beat, I'm liking horns, old school af..
I can vibe to it but it's missing a fill, theres some empty space but i mean.. A dope flow could remove that emptiness.
Loving the snare bro..

Back