When I Look Back(Deep/ Personal Rap)[F4F]

The hook is the highlight here. Thats where your best delivery is at. I definitely hear what you were going for, and you ALMOST got it bro! I'd say a few more songs/months, and your delivery will be super on point! Lyrics had definite highlights, and average bars as well, which is OK! The 'de-serve' delivery and line were probably the best point in the song, if I had to pin point one spot. The flow was cool, but that line had the best flow. You bent it and made it work for you, instead of chasing the beat, if that makes any sense at all. I'll try to elaborate more if you need me to.

This was a solid effort my man. Earned a subscribe from me! If you haven't, hit me back with a subscribe if you liked my beat!

Thanks man I'll be sure to work on my delivery and making more potent. It might be because my confidence isn't too great in front of a microphone. But ya I'll be sure to work on that stuff! And yep left a sub on your channel!

I like it man, the keys are very nice, drums give it the right groove for the artist to catch the ryhtm. Like how you can switch up your style, last time was very melodic and playful. This is deep and more straight up rappin. I like that kind of versatility while still keeping your own sound there. As always great work on the vocal processing chain. Yea maybe you could work on the delivery some more but I'm sure you''ll work that out.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your opinion, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, here's a link !

I'M BACK ! Gotham x Droppecy Collab F4F Guaranteed

Nice track bro. I really liked the vocal production (could also be a very nice mic too). It sounded very clean. I track was nice and went along with what you were saying. I think during the verses you could have boosted the beat tho so it can really carry the vocals. There were times that I think some elements should have really came out in the hook too, but it was still solid. Nice track bro. Keep it going. Your flow was dope too

When you get a chance check out my latest
New Track for your ears - 2nite (F4F)

Back