Weird Wired Soul Child F4F

d1gd33p

me and my boy just dropped a tape ... give it a listen and would love to hear some feedback

Thank you in advance

some really nice. i like that vibe. beat and raps or on point and blend well together. at some points a bit monoton though, still solid track u guys!

Really some awesome old-school stuff,the flow is incredible and the beats are raw,mix could have been better though,these tracks remind me of the NBA 2K games for some reason,which I like it,I liked the second track and the third the most,Keep it up!

Last edited:
This beat is COLD! I don't know if you made it or not but it's off the chain. Vocals are good and fit the instrumental maybe just turn them up a little but but I'm listening on a laptop so take that into consideration. Nice track

Hi,

Love this king of beat, your soul's sample are great !! The way you choped it is insane. Great job !! I'll check your soundcloud !

Sorry about getting back to you with late feed, but I thought this track was cool. I really dug the old school vibe of the beat. The rapping was good too, the vocals could just be turned up a bit I think, the beat kind of overpowered them. Good job though.

Back