Week Four! Promotional Playlist Single -Where The Opposite Gods Meet- F4F

I like the beat, the rhythm of the lyrics threw me off a few times but I get the feeling you were going for something different here. I felt like the voice panned to the right at the end was too loud but it might just be me

The rap flow reminds me a lot of Eminem. The beat feels a bit monotonous reminds me of Chance the Rapper. It's not my usual cup of tea, it's done well. Maybe bring out the vocals a bit more.

I'd like YOUR feedback
http://bit.ly/1JOs0KH

Thanks so much for your feed on my track bro, I'm here to return it!

This has a really indie and cool vibe to it. I like the drum samples and the bongos are a nice touch. The vocals are cool, but are they panned off (first to the right, then the left)? I might recommend keeping them relatively centered for the track just to hi-light the vocalist.

Keep up the good work, cheers!

Nice my man. I feel this type of production suits your style more. The flow was nice and the lyrics were abstract. You're improving with every track!

I really did not feel the track.

First, I cannot hear any emotion in your vocals -- especially the beginning verse. It sounded really dull and didn't really interest me. Also, around the end, the vocals that are panned to the left and right are too panned out. The right-panned vocals were also too loud.

The mixing wasn't really the best, especially with the vocals. The vocals stands out too much and doesn't blend with the track. I don't really know how to mix vocals but I would suggest searching up YouTube tutorials.

What I do like is the chord progressions and the e-piano sound. That's about it.

Back