The Vice - instrumental hip hop

s.singh

www.mellowdeep.com
Hi guys, would like your feedback on the following track, a funky & soulful groove inspired by the works of Isaac Hayes & Gil Scott Heron.

Drop your feedback and links.

thanks for the feedback on my track! duuuude this is so fucking good - it's mixed beautifully, and those fuzzy synths are hella chill. all the different instruments meld into each other to make this super dope atmosphere and it's arranged in a way that never gets me bored. good job.

Last edited:
@Sultanare - thank you man

@lordpain - Thanks man, I looked for your thread but couldn't see it so will leave feedback for you here. I like your beat! Those pianos are nice! I don't get an Eminem vibe from the beat except for the screams (which I think are pretty cool). The main thing that makes it not sound like an Eminem beat are the drums IMO - yours are better and less robotic than his. That being said I could hear the Slim Shady/Marshall Mathers LP version of Em tearing this up! Keep doing your think man!

Wow! wish i could make beats like this, this is very inspiring nice job with everything! You joined sounds in ways i had never imagined. Thanks for the feedback on my post

*Returning feedback*

I like the vibes on this. Great use of multiple sounds. I think the kick/snare combo could be better. The overall groove of this is dope tho. Very full sounding.

Great beat bro. I enjoyed the way your brought all the different elements in. That snare sounded really nice in the mix. The whole mix itselfs was pretty damn good. Everything had its own space with in the mix. Good job on this bro. Keep up this good work!

I really liked the flutters. What sound was that? I liked the drum mix. I feel like the kick could have been a bit louder but its all good. I feel like this is some really chill music that could have been in one of the earlier Tony Hawk video game soundtracks lmao. Dope stuff.

Back