UK garage track with TRAP breaks - **F4F**

LUPN

My first attempt at producing a song on Logic, was using FL for years so it took a while getting used to. Hoping to get a female singer or male rapper on it so if you're interested hit me up. All feedback and constructive criticism is welcome and will be returned, especially regarding the trap breaks because I'm not too sure if I should keep them in.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This is so butter-y smooth man! Lovin the spacey synths and just a dope like joyful summer night vibe

I gotta say I didn't really like the switch-up at the ~2 minute mark, which I'm guessing one of the trap breaks but imo this should just roll out all the way without those switches. Some variation can always be good for this one man I gotta say I would have loved it if it was just the smoothness all the way through :D

Return the feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ats-cartoon-music-sample-508464/#post49932584

I enjoyed this track and I think it's a real unique and creative blend of styles...the composition is def on point. In terms of the transition into the trap section I think it would be dope and maybe more natural if u had the drums do that triplet kick pattern that happens @ 3:34 to lead into the break...also i think u need to have a harder hitting kick behind that 808 on the trap section...cool track tho bro feeling it

Yo, really luv this man! Big Up nuff respect!!!
I don't know if your also into Uk Grime, if so check out this remix I did.

Back