Trippie redd x lil peep inspired beat - F4F

SPDY

Something a bit different than what ive been posting in some ways, very basic on the melodies but added a few subtle automations is it noticeable at all? im trying to be a bit more creative with my drums aswell, any comments on the video would be greatly appreciated and will be returned.

this beat is smooth af! i really like how much emotion comes out of that melody. the drums are on point as well. my only criticism is at some points the 808 sounds like its hitting too low. thats really just a personal opinion tho, really nice job on this!

Good job with the image, catchy colors and movements. Feeling the drum line, trap feel, 808's sound dope. Hats too. I like the sample and highlight samples you got there too. Only think I would consider would be a hook section, the break you got sound like a bridge. Dope work fam.

Check me out here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/hall-mirrors-jay-cruz-551444/#post50109085

appreciate the feedback bro, its not a sample i played it myself in omni and added a bunch of automations.

Back