Trap beat - INDUSTRY STANDARD **F4F**

LUPN

Ok, I might have been a bit cocky with the 'industry standard' but I'm pleased with how this came out and might send it to Lil Durk.

Let me know what you think and I'll return all feedback. Thanks!

BTW: Soundcloud seems to have rendered it pretty sh*ttily. There is a lot more bass and mids in the actual wav file.

If player doesn't work click here https://soundcloud.com/jayxhancock/prada

Wow great job man. Everything sounds mixed well! when those keys come in man oh man! nice snare rolls!
instrumentation is dope i like how you snuck that thriller laugh in there too haha! i still wanna here a 808 tho!! Keep grinding famo.

Wow great job man. Everything sounds mixed well! when those keys come in man oh man! nice snare rolls!
instrumentation is dope i like how you snuck that thriller laugh in there too haha! i still wanna here a 808 tho, btw i know what you mean with the way soundcloud does with the quaility.. i usually render in the best settings just so it sounds good online!! Keep grinding famo.

this sounds great- i don't really make beats so i don't exactly how things are supposed to go but there definitely weren't any glaring negatives

the transitional snare pattern was cool also :20 to :27 was a nice buildup

Great beat man!! I love the sound choices and mixing that you have done. Everything sounds so crystal clear!! Really dope! Best of luck!

Dope beat I think it is even bigger than just a Trap record. Like if you had like a Rihanna like singer on there doing the hook and a dope rapper it could be a really big song! Keep up the good work!

Dope beat! The mix is nice and Im digging the siren sound fx in the background that was nice. Good work keep it up!

Yooo. So much more musical than a lot of trap beats. I don't typically go for that style but this is genuinely dope. Those synths are all crack. Dope dude.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, appreciate it. Sent it off to Lil Durk, hopefully going to get a reply lol. If not I'll probably put it up on a cheap lease, if anyone's interested.

nice job bro! my only comment is that the mixing sounds a little off, the synth's volume is going up and down all the time, but really nice track!

Back