Threemendous Single // F4F 100%

manyou

Hello Guys

This is the first Single of an EP from the Rap crew Threemendous.
I'd really appreciate all feedback about the raps, mixing and mastering.

Feedback will of course be always returned. Youtube likes, comments and subbs, too.

Peace!

Really don't understand where the f*ck this about! Haha, i can understand some words cause it sounds like my first language (Dutch), but not enough, so can't criticize that. It does sound dope though! It has a vibe that makes me happy, the beat as well as the people rappin' to it.. Only thing, that i also struggled with in the past, is that the vocals sound a little too much 'on top' of the beat, and not so much 'in it', or in the 'same space', if u know what i mean. Never understood how to do this so no tips 'n tricks from me, guess it has to do with compression and eq and stuff.. All in all, it was nice to listen to!

Dope beat, nice oldschool feel & they are flowing. Cant understand a word tho. Good work

It sounds good to me haha but yea i dont speak German so i cant speak on the lyrics. But it works the beat and the rap styles and everything sounds good, its nicely mixed!

This is cool...I would beef up the kick and snare and bass tho...it has an east coast type feel and I wanna hear more knock from it...,I dig the song tho even tho I can't understand German great work!

Man respect fur den Rap Track! Ich spreche Deutsch Gott sei dank! Knaller Beat, gutes Mixing! Hoert sich ein bischen wie Snowgoons an! ;)

Back