Tech N9ne Type Beat "Ghost"

Overall I liked it: The lead melody was eerie and haunting. My biggest issue that beat feels too empty as is: I'd add some chants, another countermelody and I think you should add some extra snare hits, and an 808 too. I keep waiting for additional instrumentation which never came in but don't take it the wrong way...this is very good start, man!

Can you leave me some feedback? Peace. Old School Hip Hop beat.

Nice beat, good pick of sounds. Maybe some more breaks and extra hits on the drums. The beat has lots of space for vocals, which is a good thing, for the right rapper. A small amount of reverb on the snare could also work.

daaamn hard bro, i think there is no room for improvement.The snare sounds right as it is, no reverb needed.Clean mix aswell!Keep it up

Prince Danny the One - Man, I love the vibe of this. It reminds me of something 2pac would have done. The guitar is on point as well. I really think you nailed the sound you were going for. Did you play the guitar or is this a sample?

Last edited:
daaamn hard bro, i think there is no room for improvement.The snare sounds right as it is, no reverb needed.Clean mix aswell!Keep it up

Thanks, That reggae trap beat you got is one of the better reggae rap beats I've heard. The mix sounds very professional and clean, love the drums as well

Back