super hype dark trap f4f

Right off the bat, I love the creepy vibe I get, BUUT those ethereals need some EQ'ing. The higher frequencies are piercing as fuck in my Sennheisers, so find those clashing frequencies and turn that shit down haha. But damn loving the rest of the sound choices you got going on. Very creep stuff. I need to learn how to mix the 808's to get that good distortion on there like you got. I would say that the snare is a bit too quiet in the mix, being drowned out by the energy of the 808. Add some compression on there (and maybe the hi hats too but that's up to you). Love the effects and transitions you got on here too. As far as sound placement goes, besides those etherals, the mix is quite clean. Maybe I have too many sounds going on in my mixes, but, at least to me, I can never get a good "clean" mix that is also loud. Anyways, awesome work homie! And thanks for the feedback!

Drums and 808 are dope af!! Kick hits hard, Tape stop effect fits perfectly! I like how you vary the bell melody.
Maybe turn down the bell melodies a little bit and make the snare a bit louder.

Your one of my favorite Producers on FP, I defintely could recognize your beats even I would not know they're yours. I like how you remain true to your style, and I can hear your style in every of your beats.
Keep it up bro!

Check out my latest

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-south-etc/ride-me-hard-trap-beat-f4f-530078/

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback yo
I like those transitions u got there and yeah that snare needs to be a lil louder but overall this sounds pretty solid, nicely done

The bass line in the beginning section that comes in and out (like at 1:07) seemed to have little too much high end/drive to it in my opinion. It's a cool sound but it was just a little much for me. I liked the sound of the bass in the other sections a lot though and the line and the pitch bends were really cool. Drum work is solid and the sounds stuck through nicely. The overall arrangement kept it moving and wasn't too repetitive. Not my normal style but I thought it was well done and sounded clean, good work.

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/f4f-upbeat-track-w-live-sax-529928/

Your one of my favorite Producers on FP, I defintely could recognize your beats even I would not know they're yours. I like how you remain true to your style, and I can hear your style in every of your beats.
Keep it up bro!
damn thanks so much you dont know how much this means to me haha

There was a little too much high freqs in the intro imo. The drums slap hard, and all of the elements are pronounced, and everything transitions smoothly. Not a fan of the eerie melody, but that's just a personal choice.

Really cool beat, was smoking one so i feel myself the gangsta boss. :pointing: Would be nice to hear someone rapping under this beat, really dope style. Scratch appears fine, closed hat is okay, kick&snare fits right to me. Drop's were dope, nice way it ends. Could you have look and review this classic violin boombap beat that i made?

Dope beat bro. Do some roll offs to the bells on the high end. Probably some minor high end adjustment and compression is needed to smooth it out on the top. I really like the dark vibes I get from it. Listening to another one of your tracks as I'm typing this haha. kaiyze Check me out here. Sorry if it redirects you. The very first track "Tonight" Is the track I'd like Feedback for. You can check out the others too. I think you might dig the All This Gray track. PM feedback if you want bro

Much appreciated

Back