Speculations [Interlude] Instrumental F4F

MrMcDowell

Mr.McDowell
Hello All,

Checkout my instrumental interlude track called Speculations.I think the beat vibes really well and Idk if its just me but I could see it on a blog video lol. My mixing is improving with each new release but I still have a ways to go and grow in that area. All feedback, soundcloud comments, and etc would be appreciated. Dont be afraid to follow on soundcloud aswell lol. Dont forget to link your song so I can give you feedback on it.

Really unique work,I like the hi hat pattern and the whole ambience of the track,the vocal sample gives a great vibe too,Keep it up!

Nice work. I love the contrast between the sections especially. It works really, really well, and its not something thats always easy to achieve, so well done on that.

The hi-hats are remarkable, and the other drum work, good stuff. Overall, its a great instrumental.

In my opinion, the only downside is the "speculate" vocal sample. I don't think it sounds good in this track at all. I'm not saying that it won't work, but perhaps it could do with some editing...I reckon it could be quieter in the mix, definitely. Maybe some other effects like some delay, or changing the pitch would be great as well...I dunno.

So yeah, really good work on the whole!!

Last edited:
Is that Antony and the Johnson? The vocal sample is beautiful, and the phaser was a great effect to add. The drums were an interesting take on it, I wasn'ta fan of the hi hat patterns. The laid back aatmospheric sound could have had less hi hats to really put emphasis on the sample.

But besides that, this was pretty ethereal, great choice of sample.

Greetings traveler.

Wonderful job here. I like the contrast here as well. The bass is really loud, which is good, but I also wish the sample was raised a little at least in depth, because trust the drums will still be prominent. Keep it going. Nice sample usage. Post more.

Please return the feedback on a new travel from TUVM here: Lotus of The Kundalini (कुण्डलिनी)

- TTT

The vocal samples in this are beautiful I cant lie. really enjoying the hat patterns, keep it up!

Back