Soulitude - original, melodic & eclectic - F4F

s.singh

www.mellowdeep.com

This is from my new EP, Nothing Lasts Forever, which is available now on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Deezer, and Spotify.

I'm not entirely sure what genre you'd class it as because there's quite a few influences here - its an original composition with no samples - I'd love to know what you think of it as it builds throughout the song. I'm happy with the mix and interested to hear what you think of the arrangement?

Will return all feed just drop your links!

Great work right here. MANY Styles combined. I hear breakbeat, lounge & chill, electro, ethno, hip-hop, goa, new age dnb - nearly everything. this is insane dude! thanks for your feedback btw!

First of all congrats for your EP!
I think its time to make my own first instrumental EP so I relate. My problems are 1)I am not sure how to promote it 2)it wont have any artist/singer/rapper over any track and generally people prefer to listen to completed tracks with vocals.
I would like to know your opinion on these to matters
Anyway to the beat:
I really think its a complete, well mixed track with good transitions and arrangement!
I would only take out some of the open hihats
Keep up!!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

@HarryAyce - I would agree - most people want songs with lyrics however there's still a market for instrumental music - think triphop/electronica/dubstep/lounge music - hell even prog rock/experimental music. Marketing it (and any music) is a whole other beast - I have social media, my own website, was played on BBC radio last night and my music is available to buy on the major online stores (iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Spotify). The best thing is to probably make connections with DJs who can give you airtime, or to be a DJ yourself.

Back