Some chill vibes FEED 4 FEED 100%

I really like the energy of this track. Great bouncy melody and really gets you to move your head. The drums come through nicely in the mix too, pretty clean track. Not much wrong with it. only thing I could say is it could maybe use some more interesting sounds/synths. Still smooth though.

My beat. [F4F] Get Away (Returning All Feedback)

It's a chill beat man, I like it. It's not too in-your-face or anything, keeps the relaxed vibe throughout. The melodies you have compliment each other nicely, and you switch it up a good amount. This is what I would consider chillhop.

My song is in my signature. I don't have 5 post count yet, so if you give feedback in a reply that'd be cool.

Last edited:
thnx for the feed.. just listened to your beat.. i like the minimalistic of the beat.. did you sampled your own voice? btw not much to critic here bro keep up the good stuff

thnx for the feed.. just listened to your beat.. i like the minimalistic of the beat.. did you sampled your own voice? btw not much to critic here bro keep up the good stuff

Thank you man, I definitely tried to keep a minimalistic feel. :) And nope actually I found that voice in a sample pack!

Back