Snake with a Hammer

this is a very unorthodox melody but someone like ski mask the slump god could probably write something fire to this. Its very dark, i think the 808/bass could be louder aswell as the hit hat. i dont know what scale this is but try look at some chord progressions it might help you layer your different melodies better, nice work though keep grinding

any feedback on this would be awesome if you get the time man

Yung Pinch x Lil Skies type beat - Fame [F4F 100%]

this is a very unorthodox melody but someone like ski mask the slump god could probably write something fire to this. Its very dark, i think the 808/bass could be louder aswell as the hit hat. i dont know what scale this is but try look at some chord progressions it might help you layer your different melodies better, nice work though keep grinding

any feedback on this would be awesome if you get the time man

Yung Pinch x Lil Skies type beat - Fame [F4F 100%]

Thank you! I honestly made a point not to use chord progressions for this track. I wanted to make it sound crazy kinda. With kind of a dissonance between the chords but all dark. But thank you I understand that it may not be pleasing to listen to. Not everything works.

I love the atmosphere your track creates with the synths and the piano combination. Like droplets falling on the water. Get a slow flow rapper with good bars on it and it's straight fire.

it's nice but needs so much improvement. tips that i could give you.

Tips: research about mixing and mastering.
2: learn basic music theory
3:Learn about arrangement.
4:If you have any friends who are producers, learn from that.

YouTube check me out

Back