The sky is falling- prod. MMC [F4F]!

These Drums are knocking,
Mix-wise I have a quick suggestions for you.
Compress your crash, and slightly move it to hit slightly after the drum.
This way it sounds like the drum is driving the track, rather than the crash.
Or you could pick a different crash sound altogether.
Anyways, You hit the nail on the head fon this track. Cool Vibe, and dope automation.
Now, Some feedback on my track would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Hows the mix?? I feel like thats a trick question. Mix sounds top of the line! You gotta teach me some of your mixing techniques cause if I was to mix this it definitely would be a lot muddier lol. Everything sounds nice and clear.

Overall the beat is dope. Nice choice in instruments and the beat never seems to get dull or boring. You got yourself something with this one.

What do you think of the mix?
Who do you hear on this?
What can be better?

Also if you don't mind me asking whats your mixing setup right now, in terms of your sound interface and monitors?

Hows the mix?? I feel like thats a trick question. Mix sounds top of the line! You gotta teach me some of your mixing techniques cause if I was to mix this it definitely would be a lot muddier lol. Everything sounds nice and clear.

Overall the beat is dope. Nice choice in instruments and the beat never seems to get dull or boring. You got yourself something with this one.

thank you man!

These Drums are knocking,
Mix-wise I have a quick suggestions for you.
Compress your crash, and slightly move it to hit slightly after the drum.
This way it sounds like the drum is driving the track, rather than the crash.
Or you could pick a different crash sound altogether.
Anyways, You hit the nail on the head fon this track. Cool Vibe, and dope automation.
Now, Some feedback on my track would be greatly appreciated.

thank you, I will take your advice for future tracks :)

Really dig the drum work and its bounce. Melody is cool but I'd like to hear as much variety in the melodies as I do in the drums and percussions. Like the addition of the piano, but maybe have it contrast the initial melody and bass line. Song def has a ton of groove and could be a finished track as is, but I'm nit-picking.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eff-kidd-too-much-produced-archangels-508856/

haha, you definitely are nit-picking. thank you for the feedback!

What do you think of the mix? I have no complaints about the mix man shit is dope! Well, I do wish the hi hats were a little louder but that just me. I think this is superb I can hear all the instruments and they all sit in their own individual spot on the track good job bro!

Who do you hear on this? Definitely not a mainstream rapper. This beat has an old school jazzy vibe to it for me. Maybe its the piano or the funky bass line. It would definitely be a westcoast rapper for real with a laid back flow. Thats what I hear n e ways!

What can be better? My personal preference would b to turn the hi hats up, but that just my opinion. You got u a follower on Soundcloud buddy! Keep up the good work!!!

Back