Sick Trap Banger - Made with Logic Pro X

DJBeswit

Hey Guys!!

Ive already posted the incomplete Track for getting some advices here.. And they really helped me. Thats why I appreciate this Forum!

Id like to get like more Feedback, so I can establish them in my future productions!

BESOMORPH

Last edited:
You went ham on the mixing. Ima give u that but it doesnt sound too much like trap tho. Sounds more like dubstep to me. Try to find different soundfonts or plugins that sound more trappish if thats what you're looking for. The drum pattern is nice. The beat overall sounds hot, just saying it doesn't really sound like trap to me. But you def got potential b. Keep grinding.

Help me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-gotti-gucci-mane-type-beat-f4f-100-a-494420/

Yeai know man I dont have any equipment for mixing yet.. using my normal beats solo.. Im outta money n gotta get some nice behringer

and no, i wanna go my own style.. mixing like emotional things with hard drops. I wont insist myself to stay on just one genre.. i just mix genres up..

Last edited:
I said the mixing is good......and I understand the part about havin ur own sound but u said "TRAP" beat. just sayin it didnt sound too much like trap.

Back