Show some luv get some luv!! Dave East type beat -"Vice"(Produced by.Nizzynosleep)|

Nizzynosleep

Show some luv get some luv!! Dave East type beat -"Vice"(Produced by.Nizzynosleep)|

YouTube

If you like this beat please check out my YouTube channel and hit the like and subscribe button. Will return all feedback drop link below

Love the main melody. And the visuals are dope. That tapestop affect at 45 secs is tight but the beat doesn’t pick up right after the beat stop. I’d go back and look at that. It comes back and sound like the attack of the 808 is cut off. And it needs to thump out of a beat stop for emphasis and climatic drama. Same thing at 3 mins. Also a counter melody doesn’t come in till 3 mins if you move that section up to after the first verse it would make the best feel less repetitive! Lastly imo I’d bring the kick up in the mix. It felt a little flat. Some
subtle changes could take this track to the next level.

Also forgot to add that 20 year old “purchase your tracks today” tag has to go! It’s been over used and washed out! I’d rather just hear your tag instead of that one!

Heres my track for feedback thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback lol.. I'll stick with the 50 year old purchase track tag I used to use my tag throughout the whole beat it's too repetitive even for me to listen to. Thanks for pointing out the issues with the tape stop though I do notice what you're talkin about and the kick as well I knew that needed work. As far as the counter melodie coming in at 3:05 it's also used at 1:32. Thanks for the feedback left some feed on your page!

Hey man, great beat. The sound selection on the melodic side is spot on, but the snare is a bit tacky. In some parts, the snare rolls are a little much. The main melody grows a little repetetive. I really like the stops you do throughout the track, it really keeps things interesting. Also the 808 is really good, though maybe a little hard.
Please listen to my track and give me any feedback. Thank you!
King Solomon (Trap Beat) KairosBeatz by Kairos | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hey man, great beat. The sound selection on the melodic side is spot on, but the snare is a bit tacky. In some parts, the snare rolls are a little much. The main melody grows a little repetetive. I really like the stops you do throughout the track, it really keeps things interesting. Also the 808 is really good, though maybe a little hard.
Please listen to my track and give me any feedback. Thank you!
King Solomon (Trap Beat) KairosBeatz by Kairos | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback sorry to just get back to you. I like your beat I think you could work on the mix a little though and try adding a little more percussion to spice up the groove. I think the main melody could use a little layering and variation also but overall I see the vision good work!

Back