Sewer People by Augustus the Great (Returning Feedback)

The melody, hihats and kicks are amazing. That is a nice piece of work. I love how the melody is always changing. Although some more percussion and different snare pattern wouldn't hurt. Overall I like the mix and the sound of this track, it sounds amazing (love the uptempo and hyped up vibe of it) really. Nice work!!!!!!

Leave me some feedback
TRAP

Last edited:
Killing it again man. It's different to the other stuff I've heard from you but everything sounds clean. Like the bass guitar that comes in in particular. Very creative song. Stylistically I would have done a low pass around 1:45-2:08 and have it going from low to high there to emphasise the different section but that's more down to preference. The space in the mix is good too.

Like the snare you have. It's light and has the right amount of reverb. Did you change the reverb during the song?

F4F Tyler the Creator Goblin type beat: Underwater by Mango

Heres mine if you're interested.

I think that organ sound is pretty amazing and the snare sound is so clean and nice. Also I like that whittles from 1:15 that was really on point imo. The only thing I would wanted to change was bass sound. It missed some of bass frequency and also it sounded little off from the whittle sound. I also like that it's not really repetitive so interesting!

F4F boombap beat "Royal"

Here's my link! thank u.

Back