"Señorita" - Lil Skies x Trippie Redd Type Beat (Share your tracks here get feedback)

I really enjoy this and like how you tried to never let it get boring or repetetive. All the instruments sounded good and the drums sat front and center in the mix which sounded good as well. Only thing I’d really adjust which is more of a personal preference is to let the hi hats sit further back in the mix, maybe just a bit less volume. But they make a nice rhythm so they’d sound good either way. Kinda sounds like a Russ beat and I can see Lil skies on it.

My track - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hip-hop-instrumental-f4f-551514/#post50109353

Last edited:
I really enjoy this and like how you tried to never let it get boring or repetetive. All the instruments sounded good and the drums sat front and center in the mix which sounded good as well. Only thing I’d really adjust which is more of a personal preference is to let the hi hats sit further back in the mix, maybe just a bit less volume. But they make a nice rhythm so they’d sound good either way. Kinda sounds like a Russ beat and I can see Lil skies on it.

My track - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hip-hop-instrumental-f4f-551514/#post50109353

Appreciate that feedback returned

I agree with the panning on the snares. that was my fav part of this track. Otherwise in my opinion its missing something. maybe a counter melody. more elements. It just feels too empty and repetitive. but good work G keep at it

heres my track for feedback

Thanks for the feedback yesterday homie.

Overall I like the beat, I agree with post #3 that synth was out of place, sounds like it's a square wav and imo a sine wave synth would probably sound better. Mixing was on point, everything sounded very balanced imo. There's nothing I'd change/improve on this, besides that countermelody, good shit!

Dope beat mann I subbed your channel and commented ! When you have a change a sub back would be appreciated !! bless

This goes in! Something about the arrangement of the synth throws me off a bit - don't know if it's a note that's out of key/not placed at the right time in the track or what. It doesn't sound bad at all though. Overall an awesome composition and idea.

Great track! Solid course, nice synths, good guitar sample, fun little beep, and chill vocal in the background. The two tips i got is removing the effect on the guitar when the beat isn't rolling because without the beat its sounding a bit off (I feel like you use a autopan? triangle wave, inverted 1/4 or something) and work on the 808 bass because it's really essential to your great beat but its sounding a bit weak. Give it some saturation or better a sausage fattener, always fun to use. Overal I really hope to hear more from you!

This goes in! Something about the arrangement of the synth throws me off a bit - don't know if it's a note that's out of key/not placed at the right time in the track or what. It doesn't sound bad at all though. Overall an awesome composition and idea.

thanks for the listen G. Yeah i def tried using some new sounds i dont normally go for so i can def see that

I think the main melody and drums are really strong. Really like how you lowered the melody at certain points. I just think the song itself has a lot of different vibes in it with all the changes. I'd like a little more consistency.

[h=1][F4F] Kanye Type Beat "Marvin" - Klebber[/h]

Last edited:
Back