SCE I 65 JayNino | Believer Ft Kace The Producer(Feed4Feed)(Guranteed)

1jay1111

JayNino Da Savage
Check Out My New Song "Believer" Ft Kace The Producer Prod By Kace The Producer. This Song Has A Great Summer Feel To It. The Track Describes A Guy On The Come Up(Me) And All The Hardships He Went Threw To Get There. Would Really Appreciate Feedback On Mixing And Mastering, Lyrics And Fan Appeal. If You Are Feeling The Song Please Share And Repost To Which Ever Social Media Platform You Use. Feedback For Feedback, Will Be Returned Just Drop A Link To Your Forum Post AFter Your Review. Thanks For Checking OUt The Song If You Listened. #scei65 #bsb #grindordie #disdamovement #kite65 #cts

Like This? Check Out More Music From SCE I 65 On Our Website @ Home

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yo man! track is fire!Rap is dope beat solid af! Perfect job man! looking to hear more from you ;)

very professional work! nice groove! everything fits in my eyes !! enjoyed listening to it

The vocals sound really nice on this, the second artist's vocals could be leveled down a little. The flows were good though, I really like the chorus. I think the harmonizing sections could be mixed a lil differently in my opinion, but it was all pretty good.
Definite banger

Here's my track: https://soundcloud.com/yungcalamari/beamer

Thanks for the feedback on my beat. About your song, it sounds great. The vocal mixing and the flow are very good, nothing bad to say about that. I think the mastering is very good too. I can't talk about the lyrics because I'm french so I don't understand everything you say but your flow is perfect. Overall, good job it's a nice song! ;)

The quality of this is really nice. You've got a nice flow going on. Elements of the beat could be brought up. I feel like the low end of the track could come up some more to help guide the groove of the track some more. Like I can hear it, but I can't feel it if that makes sense. I feel like with those 808s you should be able to hear and feel them.

Back