Scarface - 80's Trap Vibe - F4F

Nice spacey sound bro. The main melody is the best part here. Sounds professionally made, keep it up

This is really impressive, the delayed instruments create a really atmospheric tune. Transistions have made the song flow really well, sounds like a proper chill song. I can defo imagine some vocals over this, hopefully someone comes through!

Drums sound really well mixed as well, do you have a soundcloud?

Recently posted my 2nd song - quite new here, so any feedback would be hugely appreciated mate, especially from yourself as it would seem you have mixing down very well :)
Search on Soundcloud
Quelle Surprise - Spooky

This is really impressive, the delayed instruments create a really atmospheric tune. Transistions have made the song flow really well, sounds like a proper chill song. I can defo imagine some vocals over this, hopefully someone comes through!

Drums sound really well mixed as well, do you have a soundcloud?

Recently posted my 2nd song - quite new here, so any feedback would be hugely appreciated mate, especially from yourself as it would seem you have mixing down very well :)
Search on Soundcloud
Quelle Surprise - Spooky

Thanks for the positive feedback bro, I will be checking you out shortly

Good job on the mixing here man, love the main melody as mentioned above with the arp supporting it although I would switch up some chords here and there to keep things interesting. Overall great job man love that luxurious Rick Ross type of vibe this has.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Good job on the mixing here man, love the main melody as mentioned above with the arp supporting it although I would switch up some chords here and there to keep things interesting. Overall great job man love that luxurious Rick Ross type of vibe this has.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Thanks man, Feedback returned.

Back